- Statistical information using the web.
- ‘login’ user to keep the session active anywhere.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- Latest searches over the web services and data customization services.
- Information about the ads that are displayed to the user.
- Information from surveys in which the user has participated.
- Connection data with social networks for users accessing your Facebook or Twitter user.
Types of cookies used
This website uses both temporary cookies of session and persistent cookies. The cookies store session data only when the user accesses the web and permanent cookies stored data from the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is treated, the web can be used:
Are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of the various options or services it there. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted web parts, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use the security features during the navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
Are those that allow users to access the service with some predefined general features in your terminal or the user defined. For example, the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the design of selected content, geolocation terminal and locale where you can access the service.
Cookies statistical analysis
Are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web sites and application or platform for profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to make improvements in service depending on usage data users do.
On some web pages you can install cookies allow third party to manage and improve the services offered. Such as statistical services of Google Analytics.
|Google Analytics||statistics using the web to better understand our customers by optimizing web analytics tool
|De duration of the session|
How to manage cookies in your browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on your computer by setting your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Google Chrome:
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced options.
- the ‘Privacy’ section click the Content Settings button.
- section Cookies can configure.
To set permissions related cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- the top of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Firefox can choose the option Use custom settings for history to configure.
To set the permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
- the top of the Internet Explorer window, click the Tools menu.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history to remove cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
- Select the Security tab, and enter Settings. Move the slider to the top to block all cookies or totally down to allow all cookies. After that, click OK.