Earthing and short-circuit equipment for medium voltage overhead lines.
The main aim for its installation is operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during repair operations.
The MC clamp is fixed on bare conductors by pressure and can be removed by an operating hook. The three clamps can be placed at the same time thanks to the dispenser head facilitating operator’s work.
According to IEC 61230 standard.
- 3 MC aluminium alloy clamps with automatic activation fastening for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 3 and 20 mm.
- 1 dispenser head with hook with M-10 thread.
- 2 copper cables with PVC insulation of 35 mm² section and 2.5 m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of 25 mm² section and 5 m long.
- 3 TT-38L milling earthing lathe.
- 1 PEP-ECO clamp for post.
- 1 copper cables with PVC insulation of 25 mm² section and 13 m long.
- 1 telescopic pole (1.10 m folded and 2 m extended).
- 1 earthing rod.
- 1 plastic case to store and transport the equipment.
- 1 bag to store and transport the pole.
- 1 bag to store and transport the earthing rod.