NEW COMPACT ELECTRONIC DETECTOR WITH MEDIUM VOLTAGE POLE
OPTICAL & ACOUSTIC
SPECTRA is a compact electronic detector that detects voltage by direct contact. It indicates to the operator whether there is an electric field and guarantees that the work area is safe at all times.
It indicates the presence of voltage by means of LED lamps while also emitting an intermittent acoustic signal.
It can be used indoors thanks to the integrated insulating telescopic pole and outdoor in dry environment.
It works with two AAA batteries.
- Rated voltage: from 200 V to 5 kV or 50 V to 1 kV
- Usage frequency: 50 - 60 Hz
- Working temperature: -25 ° C to 55 ° C
- Indication of voltage presence: by means of two LED diode lamps and intermittent acoustic signal via buzzer
- Insulating pole in accordance with directive RD 614/2001