Earthing and short-circuit kit for low-voltage distribution boards.
The main reason for their installation is to protect the worker from accidental power-on or return of voltage during repair work.
With insulated pole for extracting blades using M-10 screw.
According to IEC 61230 standard.
- 3 disconnecting and earthing NH1-3 blades.
- 3 copper PVC-insulated cables 25 mm² section and 0.2 - 0.4 - 0.6 m for short circuit of phases.
- 1 copper PVC-insulated cables 25 mm² section and 0.5 m long for earthing.
- 1 branch-joint connector (4 cables).
- 1 insulated pole for placing blades.
- 1 TT-38A earthing lathe.
- 1 plastic case for storage and transport.