NEW BIPOLAR DETECTOR WITH OLED SCREEN
OPTICAL & ACOUSTIC
The capabilities of the PV0/6 voltametric poles include a phase comparator function and a voltage meter function.
- High voltage measurement from 0V to 6kV.
- Triple indication of phase discrimination through OLED screen display, LED indicators and different phase warning via a buzzer.
- Navigation between work modes using push button.
- Visual indication of battery level.
- Indoor and outdoor use in a dry environment.
- Climatic category N, climatic conditions of use and storage, temperature from -25°C to +55°C, humidity from 20% to 96%. Supplied in a carrying case.
- Served in a carrying case.
- Voltage measurement range: from 0 kV to 6 kV AC in simple voltage.
- Phase check range: from 0.7 kV to 6 kV.
- Frequency: 50 Hz AC (consult for other frequencies).
- Resolution: 0.01kV.
- Minimum accuracy at full scale: ±0.2%.
- OLED display with a resolution of 128x64 pixels. (The measurement is indicated with three digits X.XX kV).
- Total length: 91cm.
- Cable length: 2m.
- Cylindrical measuring tip with a diameter of 5 mm and a length of 41 mm.
- Resistance between the two contact tips of the poles: 16 Mohms.
- Detector type: Resistive.
- Class S detector, detector with contact electrode extension.
- Automatically switches to standby mode after two minutes when there is no voltage or after 10 minutes of the button not being pressed. In this mode the consumption is less than 1 μA. It stops working when the battery is low.
- Power supply: 9 V alkaline battery, model 6LR61 (included), rechargeable battery can be used (not included).
- Low battery is indicated on the digital display.