- Lightweight design for increased wearer comfort.
- Low temperature flexibility down to -40ºC.
- Durable, slip resistant vulcanised rubber sole for maximum grip.
- Energy absorbing tunnel system in heel and ergonomic cushioning insole (removable and machine washable) for greater wearer comfort.
- Cold insulation to EN ISO 20345.
- High-visibility green HV3 compound shaft.
- Meets the requirements of ASTM 1117 (20kV) and ASTM 2413.
- Also available in a moulded sole version (without fuel & oil resistance, resistance to hot contact of the sole).
Dielectric HV3+ boots / CLASS 3
Send us your question.
or contact our commercial network.