- Class 1 electrically insulated dielectric overboots with vulcanised rubber soles for increased slip resistance.
- They are designed to be worn over safety boots and are ideal for workers who have to continually enter and exit hazardous areas.
- One-piece injection moulded construction with integral moulded handle ensures no leakage at seams or assembly/handle holes.
- Vulcanised rubber sole for superior slip resistance in wet and oily conditions (SRC); durable and cut resistant for significantly longer life, even in rough terrain; heat resistant EN 20347:2011 HRO, 60 seconds at 300°C and resistant to fuel and oil.
- Complies with ASTM 1117 requirements (20 kV).
Maxi dielectric overboots
Send us your question.
or contact our commercial network.