Omni-directional personal electric field voltage detector.
Additional safety element for individual use indicated for power line operators who carry out maintenance, repairs and other work close to live lines with the possibility of switching to a less sensitive operating mode and getting closer to the points in electrical tension.
Mode 7.9/69 kV
When the user is close to an electric field between 7.9 kV – 69 kV and exceeds a distance of approximately 2 meters for 7.9 kV and 5 meters for 69 kV, the detector sounds a signal. The alarm does not stop sounding until you move away from the dangerous zone.
Mode 400 kV
When the user is close to an electric field of 400 kV and exceeds a distance of approximately 5 meters the detector sounds a signal. The alarm does not stop sounding until you move away from the dangerous zone.
The detector can be placed both INSIDE and OUTSIDE,
depending on the characteristics and requirements of the helmet.
648 D-TUERI DUAL 7.9/69 KV - 400 KV
- Use in Distribution / Transformation centers, Substations and AC Airlines
- Utilization range: 7.9kV to 400kV
- Operating frequency: 50 and 60Hz
- Degree of protection: IP 65
- Luminous power: 2W
- Power supply: Li ion battery 3.7V 1050mAh
- Supplied in an insulated box that includes the detector, a nylon carrying case, charger and USB cable.