Earthing and short-circuit equipment for medium voltage overhead lines.
The main aim for its installation is operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during repair operations.
The MPUB clamp is fixed on bare conductors by screw-tightening. This equipment has got a MPUP clamp (carrier) which facilitates the lifting and placing of the three clamps at the same time reducing installation time considerably.
According to IEC 61230 standard.
- 2 MPUB aluminium alloy clamps with screw tighten for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 4 and 30 mm.
- 1 MPUP aluminium alloy clamp (carrier) with screw tighten for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 4 and 30 mm.
- 2 copper cables with PVC insulation of 16/25/35 mm² section depending on model and 2.5 m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of 16/16/25 mm² section depending on model and 15 m long.
- 1 TT-38A milling earthing lathe.
- 1 earthing rod.
- 1 telescopic pole (1.10 m folded and 2 m extended).
- 1 plastic case to store and transport the equipment.
- 1 bag to store and transport the pole and the earthing rod.