Earthing and short-circuit equipment for medium voltage overhead lines.
The main aim for its installation is operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during repair operations.
The MC clamp is fixed on bare conductors by pressure and can be removed by an operating hook. The three clamps can be placed at the same time thanks to the dispenser head facilitating operator’s work.
According to IEC 61230 standard.
- 3 aluminium alloy clamps closing by automatic spring activation for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 8 and 30 mm.
- 1 clamp dispenser head with recovery hook.
- 2 copper cables with PVC insulation of (16, 25, 35, 50, 70 mm2) section depending on model and 2.5 m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of (16, 16, 25, 35, 50 mm2) section depending on model and 15 m long.
- 1 metallic spool to store the 15 m of earthing cable.
- 1 telescopic pole (1.10 m folded and 2 m extended).
- 1 earthing rod.
- 1 plastic case to store and transport the equipment.
- 1 bag to store and transport the pole and the earthing rod.