Earthing and short-circuit equipment for medium voltage overhead lines.
The main aim for its installation is operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during repair operations.
MCL clamps are installed on the conductor by pressure and removed using a recovery hook. The three clamps can be placed at the same time, thanks to the clamp-holder plate, so facilitating the operator’s work.
According to IEC 61230 standard.
- 3 aluminium alloy clamps closing by automatic spring activation for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 3 and 30 mm.
- 1 clamp dispenser head with recovery hook.
- 2 copper cables with PVC insulation of (16, 25, 35, 50, 70 mm2) section depending on model and 2.5 m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of (16, 16, 25, 35, 50 mm2) section depending on model and 15 m long.
- 1 metallic spool to store the 15 m of earthing cable.
- 1 telescopic pole (1.10 m folded and 2 m extended).
- 1 earthing rod.
- 1 plastic case to store and transport the equipment.
- 1 bag to store and transport the pole and the earthing rod.