Earthing and short-circuit equipment for medium voltage substations.
The main aim for its installation is operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during repair operations.
The 5014H clamp is perfect for difficult access areas. The clamp can be adjusted depending on the required inclination thanks to its multi-directional head system.
According to IEC 61230 standard.
- 3 5014H brass steerable clamps with screw tighten and Hexagonal-12 fixing for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 5 and 25 mm.
- 3 copper cables with PVC insulation of 25/35/50 mm2 section (depending on model) and 0.75 m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of 25/35/50 mm2 section (depending on model) and 2 m long.
- 1 insulated trifurcating connector.
- 1 TT-38A milling earthing lathe.
- 1 1.5 m telescopic pole with three sections.
- 1 plastic case to store and transport the equipment.